jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Loosen up but don't loose it







A few quick sketches pasted together. I had prepared another round of this but the light went off and some company owes me $20,000 for the crappy collage I could not save. Too bad the extra power supply did not work but I am glad it failed on me doing this instead of actually working on a big work in progress file. Yes, the kind of files that make your computer hate you even if you got him extra ram for Christmas this year.

I had my old website with Netfirms and it used to work fine, it was built by the awesome Tom at paperscissorsandglue.com/ but these days it just won't let me update no more without reseting the whole thing. So I called it quit and got a less confusing domain raulallen.com
The new site there is temporary while we work on a new version but it is easy to update and actually works, at least for me. So if you are so kind let me know if it does for you.
Thanks a lot.

7 comentarios:

  1. Funciona sin problemas. ¡Y hay loads of new stuff!

    Además es muy chula y fácil de navegar "¡Ron, ron, ron... la botella de roooooooon!"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Raúl, que bien... ya entraré aquí más a menudo! besos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. genial todo, pero mi debilidad por los sketches me hacen destacarlos. abrazos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Estupenda la página nueva, ¡especialmente por la cantidad de cosas chulas que enseñas! Me encantan los bocetos a lo Burne Hogarth y el ojo que tienes para los felinos. Y para los Lobeznos. Enhorabuena
    p.d.:¡Denuncia a la compañía eléctrica!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. really nice and graceful stuff man

    ResponderEliminar
  6. tus bocetos me parecen geniales!!! de verdad tienes un estilo muy fresco :D

    un saludo!

    ResponderEliminar